- Jordana Van is not a physician or other medical professional, nor does she hold any medical licenses or certificates.
- Though Ms. Van bas been the recipient of many different forms of training in energy-healing, she is not a "certified" healer of any sort.
- Ms. Van does not promise to diagnose, improve and/or cure any disease, illness, condition, etc. All formal diagnoses should be performed by a physician.
- While Ms. Van may suggest that you speak with your physician about a drug you are taking or a treatment you are undergoing, you should never stop taking a prescription medication or make a change to your treatment-regimen without your doctor’s consent. EVER. Similarly, you should never start a new routine without consulting your doctor.
- Ms. Van is not a licensed nutritionist. While she may make suggestions regarding the addition or elimination of certain foods or beverages from your diet, these are suggestions only. Once again, please consult your physician before making any changes to your diet.
- Ms. Van is not a licensed physical therapist or trainer in any form of exercise. While she may make suggestions regarding the addition or elimination of certain types of physical exercise from your fitness regimen, these are suggestions only. Once again, please consult your physician before making any changes to your fitness routine.
- Ms. Van does not claim to represent a particular religion or deity. She happily works with clients of all faiths and/or spiritual persuasions. You do not need to "believe" anything to work with her.
Check out my latest book:
Animal Totems and Spirit Guides: The Wisdom of Owl (2nd Edition)
Visit my YouTube channel for videos on Spirit Guides and Animal Totems
Ravenlight Holistic Healing Youtube Channel
Follow me on: